“Is CrossFit safe while pregnant?” This is a question many women ask us here at CrossFit SoCal.
Yes, you can CrossFit! You will likely need to modify some of the workouts, though—and that’s where we come in. We’ve got quite a bit of experience training women all the way through pregnancy. Just let us know. We can help you figure out how to keep working out for as long as it feels right. As always it is important to consult with your doctor about exercise/CrossFit before continuing with exercise or starting our program.
PLEASE CONTACT COACH SARAH DOWNEY WITH QUESTIONS AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also set up personal training sessions with Sarah if preferred.
INFORMATION: (click on our website links below):
- http://crossfitsocal.com/?page_id=4455 (BENEFITS)
- http://crossfitsocal.com/pregnancy-dos-and-donts-for-each-trimester/ (DO’S AND DON’TS)
- http://crossfitsocal.com/pregnancy-exercise-substitutions/ (EXERCISE SUBSITUTIONS)
- http://crossfitsocal.com/pregnant-mom-bios/ (PREGNANT MOM BIOS)
- http://crossfitsocal.com/photos-of-our-pregnant-moms/ (PHOTOS OF OUR MOM’s)
- http://crossfitsocal.com/disclaimer/ (DISCLAIMER)
Here are some of our favorite resources for CrossFitting through pregnancy:
http://www.tabatatimes.com/womens-only-are-crossfit-and-paleo-suitable-during-pregnancy/ (Great article about CrossFit, Paleo, and Pregnancy)
http://www.crossfitmom.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1883&Itemid=114 Paleo Diet and Pregnancy