SHARE THE PAIN WEEK:
CrossFit SoCal cheering from the stands!
- SHARE THE PAIN WEEK ENDS SUNDAY. YOUR FRIENDS GET TO COME TO CLASS FOR FREE.
- Women's Only Class today at 9:30am
- Starting on Monday, June 3rd we will be welcoming a new coach, Michael Mark. He will be starting an Adventure Race class. If you like Tough Mudders, Go Rucks, Ninja Warrior type races, this will be a great class for you!! The sessions will focus on strategy and conditioning for the big day by a champion adventure racer. If you would like to find out more or sign up for the class, please contact Mike at email@example.com or by cell 619-972-3470. Hope you can come check it out!
Skill:WOD Movement standards
WOD: “ FIght Gone Bad”
* in this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. Complete 3 rounds. Stations are:
Wall balls 20/14# 10’ target
Sumo Deadlift High Pull 75/55#
Box jump 20”
Push press 75/55#
* one point per rep. athletes must rotate at each minute mark. Start where class size allows
Share the pain: 14/10#, 45/35#