CONGRATULATION TO ALL OF THE CROSSFIT SOCAL MEMBERS THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE CALIFORNIA STATE OLYMPIC LIFTING COMPETITION OVER THE WEEKEND AT CROSSFIT FORTIUS.
Check out http://drivepoppunch.com/ to learn more about Coach Veronica.
BELOW ARE ALL OF THE MEMBERS AND THEIR LIFTS: (GO DRIVE, POP, PUNCH CREW!!)
- Lisa Riggs (Masters 58kg-Friday) 43kg Snatch and 50kg (PR) Clean and Jerk
- Ady Shea (53kg-Saturday) 54kg (Competition PR) Snatch and 59kg clean and jerk
- Mia (1st meet- 63kg Saturday) 48kg Snatch and 65kg (PR) Clean and Jerk
- Jamie Swartz (Saturday) 54kg Snatch and 67kg Clean and Jerk
- Mallorie Kanter (Saturday) 73kg Snatch and 82 kg Clean and Jerk
- Brian Shea (69kg Saturday) 57kg Snatch and Clean and Jerk
- Adrian Roland (Saturday) 80kg Snatch and 110kg (PR) clean and jerk
- Chris (Saturday) 90kg Snatch and 105kg Clean and Jerk
- Andy Zablocki (Sunday) 79kg snatch and 118 clean and jerk
ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MEMBER LENIEL STILES AND HER HUSBAND NATHANIEL ON THEIR NEWEST ARRIVAL Natalen Leonette Stiles. Born 7/20 at 0942am weighing in at 4lbs 10oz and 18in long! Baby and Mommy are doing well. (Contact Sarah if you would like to bring them a meal at email@example.com)